Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Our Certified Health Coaches from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. Your Health Coach will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, you will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of our health coaching program, you will:
• Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
• Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
• Understand and reduce your cravings
• Increase your energy levels
• Feel great in your body
• Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
• Improve your personal relationships
• Reduce your exposure to every day toxins
• Discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes:
• Two 50-minute sessions per month for our 6-Month Program
• One 50-minute session per week for our 12 Week Program
• E-mail support between sessions
• Recipes that are healthy and simple
• Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
• Simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
• Access to our monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
• Our personal commitment to your health and SUCCESS!
We invite you to schedule a free initial consultation to find out if our Diet and Lifestyle Program is right for you. During this session we will discuss your health history and lifestyle to determine how we can best support you in achieving your goals!
Contact our office to schedule your free initial consultation: (724) 940-3499.